RE APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP

Having been accepted at the University College London (UCL) to study MSc in Public Policy, I hereby apply for a scholarship from your organization. I am requesting for Pound sign 22, 440 to cater for tuition and living expenses during my one year course that takes 37 weeks.

In line with your principle Wealth contributed by society should be returned and in generous measures, I intend to return to Singapore after my studies to help develop my country through public consulting. In addition to being consistent in my academic performance, I have also been actively involved in extra curricular activities as the project director of the NUS Students Animal Welfare Group where I led the organizing committee of the Singapore Animal Welfare Symposium in May 2009. In addition, I am serving as the executive editor of a student newspaper in my university, leading a team of 6 student writers. I am also a regular volunteer and lifetime member of the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) in Singapore and have actively participated in international conferences and programs on social issues.

An opportunity to study at UCL will complement my achievements and enable me serve the community better. The scholarship will also help me realize my dream and become an ambassador to Singapore at UCL. Below is a table showing the total cost of the course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment